Thespianz Foundation is offering Following Job:
Opportunity for Pakistani American in Illinois.
Thespianz Foundation is a nonprofit in Chicago, Illinois looking for Event Officers for it’s first fundraiser in Chicago on May 15, 2020.
As the Events Officer, you will be responsible for the project management of fundraising events.
Project management includes risk-assessment, pre-event planning, management of the event budget, marketing, support to event participants, on the day logistics and plans, as well as event follow-up and evaluation.
You will work closely with other members of the Thespianz Foundation’s team to deliver events that are best-fit and effective in achieving the charity aims.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in organizing and managing events, as well as a great team player.
The successful candidate will be proactive, confident, an excellent communicator and organizer, who will relish this varied role, whilst being able to work under pressure and deal with competing priorities.
The person must be Pakistani American and have good public relations and influence among the Pakistani community.
The roles and responsibilities for this post are:
To bring potential donor guests in the fundraiser event.
To conduct research physical and online for the fundraiser.
Market the fundraiser event online and physically using social media and attending relevant events for extending P.R. circle on behalf of Thespianz Foundation.
Maintain guest list.
- Track record in planning events and managing on-day logistics.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with experience of managing multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively.
- Experience of managing event budgets, exceeding targets, and strong marketing skills.
- Experience in achieving fundraising targets, ideally in community fundraising.
- A good communicator with the ability to build relationships with a variety of people.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, with an ability to work independently and seize opportunities.
- High level of analytical and written skill – fluent in written and spoken English with strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- Computer literate and confident using MS Office software.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, the objectives of Thespianz Foundation.
- Experience in working in the non-profit sector.
You can submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org